Exactly how I'm feeling today! So thankful for encouraging people in my life who keep me accountable :)
Food
7:30 am - chocolate Shakeology + 1 cup coffee + 1 cup ice
11:30 am - rice/beans/vegetables {leftovers} & peach
3:30 pm - Larabar
6:30 pm - apple, Ezekiel cinnamon raison toast, & omelette {egg whites, peppers, grape tomatoes}
9:00 pm - pretzels, smartpop popcorn
Workout
100 squats
Tomorrow is going to be crazy-busy. My alarm is set for 7:00 am so I can start my day right - 2 mile run!
Lauren

LOVE this! I keep track of what I eat while at work, it's TOO easy for me to over snack or snack on the wrong things. Fruit is my go to for a sweet fix. Love your positive mojo!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I feel ya girl, it's SO easy to mindlessly snack! Fruit is the way to go :)
ReplyDelete