Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Few Cheat Meals...

I had a few cheat meals this weekend, but I can honestly say they were worth it! Below are my journals for yesterday and today...

Saturday, July 21st:

Food
10:30 am - chocolate Shakeology + 1 ripe banana + 1 cup water + 1 cup ice
2:00 pm - Larabar, apple
4:00 pm - egg whites, oatmeal w/ raisins & cinnamon
8:00 pm - a dear friend's wedding reception! {dinner & cake, all of which was amazing!}

Workout
None {oops!}

Sunday, July 22nd:

Food
7:45 am - chocolate Shakeology + 1 cup water + 1 cup ice
11:45 am - salad, sweet potato, Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast {super random meal haha}
2:00 pm - cucumber, carrot sticks & hummus {snacked on this for a few hours at a friend's BBQ/pool party!}
6:00 pm - Larabar
7:45 pm - pizza, popcorn, cupcake, ice cream {Bachelorette finale with my girlfriends...had to indulge!}

Workout
100 squats

Obviously I did not adhere to my rule of no added sugar this weekend, and I also failed to do my squats on Saturday! While I enjoyed a few cheat meals, I'm looking forward to being back on my routine this week and finishing strong as the challenge comes to an end next week! Just a reminder...don't forget to allow yourself to "cheat" every now and then so you don't go absolutely crazy :)

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment