Well, I had the munchies today! As you can see in my food journal, I ate quite a bit! But I tried to keep it clean and I still stayed within my calorie limit for the day.
Check out this comparison. It's pretty amazing to think about the difference between 1,360 calories of fast food vs. 1,360 of clean food (including a cookie and dark chocolate!)
Food
9:30 am - chocolate Shakeology + 1.5 oz raw spinach + 1 ripe banana + 1 cup water + 1 cup ice (didn't even taste the spinach!)
11:30 am - Larabar
2:30 pm - omelette (4 egg whites + 1.5 oz spinach + grape tomatoes), oatmeal w/ blueberries & cinnamon
4:00 pm - cherries, clementines
6:45 pm - medium smoked turkey breast on wheat bread (no mayo) @ Schlotzsky's
9:00 pm - smartpop popcorn, apple
10:15 pm - pita chips
Workout
100 squats
Stay strong...and munch on healthy foods!
Lauren

No comments:
Post a Comment