Friday, July 13, 2012

Effort = Results

Happy Friday everyone! I'm excited for the weekend :)

July 13th journal:


Food

10:30 am - scrambled egg whites w/ salsa, Ezekiel toast w/ pure fruit spread, strawberries
12:30 pm - apple
1:00 pm - watermelon, carrot sticks w/ cucumber-dill dip
4:00 pm - chocolate Shakeology + 1 cup unsweetened flax milk + 1 cup ice
8:00 pm - grilled chicken salad {no cheese or croutons} w/ light Asian sesame dressing on the side @ Buffalo Wild Wings
10:00 pm - smart pop popcorn, cantaloupe

Workout

100 squats

I saw this today and it made me think: what keeps us from seeing results? When we make excuses and exceptions...do we see results? When we cheat with our food and slack on our workouts...do we see results? When we tell ourselves, "It's just one meal"...do we see results? When we tell ourselves, "There's no way I could give up _____"...do we see results?


It all goes back to how serious we are and how much effort we put into our health, fitness, eating habits, etc.

How bad do we want it?


Seriously?




Plain and simple. The hard part is putting it into practice :) I love this illustration, as simple as it is, because it's a great reminder of what I need to do to see results: put forth effort!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment