Monday, July 9, 2012

30%/70%

After a few days of not stepping on the scale, I was excited this morning when I weighed-in eight pounds less than I did at the beginning of summer! The weekend was more difficult than normal weekdays with more opportunities to make unhealthy decisions. But, I'm so happy I was able to resist and I loved seeing those results this morning :)

I don't know if these numbers are 100% accurate, but it's still something to think about...

I know that the little bit of weight I've dropped in the past few weeks is due to my recent {healthier} eating habits. Now it's time for me to work on the "gym" part and truly get my body into better shape!

July 9th journal...

Food
11:00 am - chocolate Shakeology + 1 cup unsweetened flax milk + 1 frozen banana + 1 cup ice
1:00 pm - Asian Chicken Salad (- crunchy noodles) @ 5th Street Patio Cafe - great lunch date with my Pops :)
4:30 pm - parmesan, garlic & herb pita chips, {unsweetened} applesauce w/ cinnamon, 1 banana-oat ball
7:30 pm - oatmeal w/ raisins & cinnamon (I used to put two sweeteners in my oatmeal...not today!)
9:00 pm - 100-calorie popcorn

Workout

100 squats

Food for thought...

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment