Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day #4

Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope you all had a blessed day! I enjoyed this wonderful day with my amazing family and friends. Couldn't be happier!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet...

Food
8:00 am - chocolate Shakeology + 1 cup unsweetened flax milk + 1 fresh banana + 1 cup ice
1:00 pm - grilled chicken breast, plain baked potato, carrot sticks, watermelon, fresh tomatoes

4:00 pm - watermelon
6:30 pm - cheeseburger, hot dog, chips and salsa/queso

Today was tough! We had a huge lunch at the farm...complete with homemade cookies and ice cream! Today may have been the first time in my life I've ever turned down ice cream...and I really don't know how I resisted! But I've made a commitment and I'm sticking to it. After a long day at the farm we went to a friend's where we grilled out for dinner! It wasn't my best day, but I was more focused on enjoying my time with family and friends :)

Workout
100 squats (During my nighttime routine...brushing teeth, washing face, etc. You've got to make time!)


On that note...

Tomorrow is a new day! Don't cancel on yourself.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment