![]() |
| Catching up with great friends! |
![]() |
| At Jon and Whitney's graduation! |
January was...busy? What happened to January, anyway? It seemed to fly by. The whole fam made the trip to Knoxville, Tennessee where my brother and Whitney tied the knot on January 15! It was a beautiful wedding and I was so happy to be a part of it! During January I also celebrated my 22nd birthday, woohoo! Jonathan took me to my favorite restaurant, Seasons 52, then I had a fun night with some girlfriends. The very next day, my six week break was over and my third semester of grad school started...
![]() |
| The happy couple at their rehearsal dinner! |
| Birthday dinner with my hubby at Seasons 52! |
| Posing with my delicious dessert! |
Now it's February and I'm totally wondering what happened to the past few months! Jonathan and I will soon be celebrating our 1/2 year anniversary...six month...whatever you want to call it! Married life has been wonderful, but there are a few things I've learned about Jonathan that I've had to get used to...
- He snoozes his alarm twice, getting up when it rings for the third time.
- He never hangs up his clothes. They go on the back of a chair until the pile gets so high that I give in and hang them up for him.
- He has to watch Bill O'Reilly every night. If he misses it at 7:00, he watches it at 10:00.
- He hates decorative throw pillows. I hear about it at least three times a week. "They have no purpose..."
- He flosses his teeth every night.
Not to mention he's sweet, patient, funny, and loving...but I already knew all that!
Tomorrow is a big day for us because we will be closing on our very own house! We could not be more excited! We have been living with my family for nearly three months now and we are ready to have a place to call our own. I will be posting before-and-after pictures soon...stay tuned!
Lauren



glad that you are doing soo good! :) come back to california soon!!
ReplyDelete